Standard Professional Fees
Carmina Cristina is available for on-set makeup services starting with half-day booking. She’s also available for traveling to accommodate to your project.
Discounted fee schedules are available to qualifying customers. Travel, accommodation, special materials, per-diem and overtime expenses may apply depending on your project requirements.
Makeup is an art but it’s also a business and it should be treated as such. I consider both parts to be of equal importance. Keeping the project on time and within budget is as important to me as the makeup artistry and application.
Located in Camp Hill and serving Harrisburg, Lancaster, York, and surrounding Central PA areas, Carmina-Cristina brings to the table her impressive creative know-how and experience, professionalism, and patience.
More than that, her uplifting positive energy will set the ‘can-do’ tone for the entire project! In short, Carmina is someone you want to work with for so much more than just her unmatched makeup artistry talent. She is someone you want to work with for her professional presence and positive attitude as well.
When hiring a professional makeup artist for your project, you want to be sure to choose someone who is passionate and knowledgeable in their field, has experience working under pressure, and is willing to listen to your directions. Only this way you can be sure the makeup artist will contribute to the intense team effort in turning your vision into reality. And this type of makeup artist is Carmina Cristina.
With a decade of growth and success, Carmina-Cristina is an internationally trained makeup artist and a self-proclaimed perfectionist. In a profession where so often makeup artists are behind-the-scenes focusing on only one thing, Carmina’s versatility and wide range of skills will make her a unique asset to your professional team. Carmina is a can-do, get-it-done type of person – always the first one on set and the last one to leave. She works well with talent, knows how to put them at ease and creates an atmosphere of camaraderie and fun. She will impress you with her quality of work, ingenuity and professionalism. If you need to capture the most attractive qualities of a product or a person on film, you need Carmina-Cristina. So did many other producers and photographers who provided rave reviews about her work.
I deliver quality makeup application, creativity, and professionalism. Guided by these core values, I help turn a vision into a real-life artistic expression that can be captured by TV, movies, and commercial photography.
Reasons Why You Should Use A Professional Makeup Artist
1. They save you time – A professional makeup artist takes several big tasks off your list. They organize the talent, keep them moving on schedule and ensure they’re looking their absolute best.
2. They save you money – Retouching film isn’t cheap and can be a significant line-item in your budget. With a professional makeup artist, you will save money in the long run by making your talent look flawless from the start.
3. They bring unique expertise – Professional makeup artists know what products work best to achieve different looks and are a wealth of creative knowledge at your disposal.
4. They prepare the talent – Many clients are new to the limelight and may feel nervous in front of a camera. A professional makeup artist will help give them confidence and relax them before their big moment.
5. They build your professional team – A professional makeup artist becomes an extension of your team, an extra set of hands and assists you in achieving the overall look and feel you desire for your project.
For many commercial projects, time and budget is a big consideration. A professional makeup artist is a valuable asset to your team that will help you to maximize both of these things and keep your project on track.
Carmina Cristina brings years of experience and a lifetime of natural talent to her work. She is a true professional in her makeup artistry skill as well as in her attitude and presence on-set. Contact Carmina today to receive a quote and take the guesswork and stress out of your next commercial photo shoot or video production!
Carmina has experience and expertise in the following fields:
- Film, TV, Video and High Definition and the best makeup to use for each of these mediums.
- Theatrical makeup and special effects
- Period and historical makeup (1920s to present)
- Character makeup design: manipulating the age, genetics, lifestyle and health of a character